CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 19 April 2009

Week 15 : Second Semester (13/4/09)

::::::::::: PRIMARY 3A (7.30-8.00 AM)::::::::::::


For this week lesson, I asked them to to draw using the MS Paint but to produce a birthday card. Before they start draw the card, I showed some examples of the card from the internet. At least, give them the ideas what to draw such as cakes, balloons, candles and etc. But they haven't completed the card, they to continue to their next lesson.

::::::::::: PRIMARY 1A (9.30-10.00 AM)::::::::::::
After they recited the prayer, I aksed them to sit infront and questioning them about what they have done in the previous lesson. Then, I showed them again how to open MS Word 2007 and I asked them to insert A-Z again. But this time after they have completed, I asked them what did they have entered, was it capital letters or small letters. Then, I showed them how to produce the capital letters using the CAPS LOCK. So far, they have followed all the instructions and really do it.

0 comments: