CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 19 April 2009

Week 14: Second Semester (6/4/09)

:::::::: PRIMARY 3A (7.30-8.00 AM):::::::

For this week, I give my students activity on Paint. As usual, they recited prayer before they start their lesson. For this activity, I asked them to draw a house using. I asked them, what are the tools that can help them to draw a house. Some of them managed to answer, using the shapes of square, rectangles and lines. I remind them, they can choose the thickness of the lines. Well, there is one girl called Farhana, she managed to draw a nice house and she used the tools very well. I just reward her by giving her $1 money for her present, and her house really impressed me. It was really unplanned reward.





:::::::: PRIMARY 1A (9.30-10.00 AM):::::::


Before they started their lesson, I showed them the steps on how to open MS Word 2007. I explained to them,what they need to do once opened the MS Word 2007. They have to type in A-Z using the keyboard. So far, about 60% of the students be able to finish the A-Z. Some of them were asking how to delete and go to the new lines. I just have to show them by press the 'ENTER' button to go to the next line and 'BACKSPACE' button to erase the words.

0 comments: