CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 19 April 2009

Week 13: Second Semester (30/3/09)

Since this is the first day after the school break, I decided to teach the previous lesson to my students.

::::::::: Prmary 3A (7.30-8.00 am):::::::::::
For my primary 3, as usual, they recited prayers and ask them to sit in pairs in front of the computer. I asked them to open MS Word 2007, I asked them, how to change the font type, the size and the colour of the font. When they were in Year two last year, they were taught how to insert the pictures from the files using the MS Word 2003. Since, they are using the MS Word 2007, it is a bit different with the previous one. So, I just show them the steps they have to follow, for example, by clicking 'Insert', then click 'Clip Art'. Some of them shows me the short cut how to insert the picture. Then, they just trying to insert the pictures to the documents.
::::::::: Prmary 1A (9.30-10.00 am):::::::::::
They do as they did in their previous lesson. Switch On and Off the computer. I taught them to undertstand some other terms such as Shut Down is the other sentence can be used other than Switch Off the computer. Some of them, don't remember where to click to shut down the computer. So, I have to show them from the Smartboard and they have to follow the steps straight away.

0 comments: