CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 24 August 2008

THIRD WEEK OF TP-25/08/08

I draw a circle, just to explain what is the concept of fractions.


A student answer a question by dividing a circle into quarter.

I am explaining about half and halves. If two halves combine, it become as a whole.



Primary 2C is having a discussion on how are they going to answer the questions given.

This student answering questions using Workbook.


The students have a group work and answer together the fractions by drawing different shapes.



This is a work produced by a group from Primary 2C. I love this one because it loooks real when they coloured it using color pencils.

It shows they undertand what I have taught them during the lessons.





Assalamualaikum and Hello...
today, here I am blogging for my Third Week of my TP. The topic for today is Fractions. For the introduction, I explained to the students whatis a fraction. What is the different between number and fractions. By telling them, fraction is written as ½. Then, I draw a circle on the whiteboard and I divided it into two equal parts. I also told them that in fractions, it must be divided into equal parts. I added example by reading them a story about Pizza. So far, they understood whatever I taught. They were some weak students, but still manage to catch up.

For today lesson, I have taught them half and quarter. They gave me a positive feedback which they can answer the questions from the workbook. About 98% of the students for each class answered in full marks.
For the activity session, I divided them into four to five groups. I gave them two pieces of paper and gave them a task. Different group, I gave them with different fractions. From the pictures above, showed that they were really had fun doing the group work and some of them were really creative.

0 comments: