CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 18 August 2008

FIRST WEEK OF TP- 11/08/08

Assalamualaikum and Hello ppl,

I am here and I will update about my first week of TP at Sekolah Rendah Katok, Brunei III. I will be teaching lower primary class, Primary 2 ,the subject is Mathematics and my periods are four altogether. For my first week, I was just observed on how my co-operative teachers teaching. The topic for that day is MEASUREMENT - WEIGHT in Kilograms and Grams.


The teacher explained to them about the Kilograms and Grams. Kilograms is used to measure anything heavy and grams are used to measure any light materials. After that, the teacher using internet and open a website which is crickweb.co.uk, and then the students were answering the questions. The game was about the different aliens, stand on the bathroom scale and they will read the weight. The teacher also expalin to them about the lightest and heaviest scale for the aliens by comparing them. For the activity, the teachers had asked the students to answer the exercise in their workbook. The questions

The teacher is using her own laptop and a projector to teach.


This picture was taken when the teacher asked the students to open their workbook and ready to answer the exercise.

IF I WAS THE ONE WHO TEACHING:

FOR THE ACTIVITY, I WILL DIVIDE THE STUDENTS INTO A GROUP OF FOUR. I WILL BRING ALONG THE BATHROOM SCALE. EACH OF THE STUDENT, HAVE TO WEIGH THEMSELVES AND THEN, COMPARE THEIR WEIGHTS, WHO IS THE HEAVIEST AND THE LIGHTEST?.



Normas Aziah Ahmad Hizazi

Diploma in Education(In-Service)

08D0312

0 comments: