CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 31 August 2008

FOURTH WEEK OF TP- 1/9/08



This is during the induction session, I asked the students about the previous lesson.
A student, Hamiz is answering a question on which one is numerator and denominator.
After teaching, name the fractions.

This is a picture when I am teaching Compare the FractionsThe students are doing their classwork.





Assalamualaikum and Hello...


today, I am teaching Name the Fractions and Compare the Fractions . I am teaching using ICT (SmartBoard Interactive Whiteboard).Name the fractions focusing how to name the fractions such as one-quarter, one-tenth and etc. Compare the fractions is comparing one fraction with another and focusing GREATER THAN and SMALLER THAN. For eg. one-tenth is SMALLER THAN one-eight and one-half is GREATER THAN one-third.


The end of the lesson, some of them are still confused the sub-topic on which one is the greater and smaller. I just explain to them, if the denominator is large, so the smaller fraction it is. There is a picture when I taught the two students which didn't how to compare the fractions.

These two students, Masyitah and Taqiyuddin. There were still confusing comparing the fractions at the end of the lesson. So, the last five minutes of the lesson, I explained to them slowly about what to see in comparing the GREATER AND SMALLER FRACTIONS.



This is one of the student from Primary 2C. I explained to her about the same topic GREATER THAN AND SMALLER THAN in Fractions.



This is the pupil's work and this student can answer all the questions.




This is their classwork by doing a circle on the correct answer. The questions was about the Smaller Fractions and Larger Fractions.





Normas Aziah Binti Ahmad Hizazi

08D0312

1/9/08



1 comments:

shbie said...

I don't see your science lesson plan. Email or sms me by Sat 22 Nov when you have uploaded the files.