CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 5 March 2009

Week 9: Second Semester

YeaR 3 ((7.30-8.00):
TYPING SHORT COMPOSITION
For the introduction, I showed the students the steps how to open Microsoft Words 2007. Then, I asked them to sit in pairs.
Ask them to open Microsoft Words 2007. Before they typing, I instructed them to change the font type into Comic Sans Ms and the size into 14. Most of them,are still not familiar with the Microsoft Words 2007.but by showing them where and how to change the font and the size, then they managed to do it.
My objectives are not sucessfully achieved due to insufficient of time. The assembly ended almost at 7.35. Therefore, most of them not managed to finished the five sentences as I mentioned in my objectives.
P/S: I was observed my supervisor today, Mr Aswandi. Well, he said that I was being so Authorative towards the students. I guess, I need to change that for my next class. I practiced it when I teach my Year 1, I guess it worked. No shouting....:)
Year 1 (9.30-10.00)
Switch On The Computer and Shut Down the Computer
Introduction:
I asked them to name all the basic parts of the computer they have learned in their previous lesson. They suprised me with all the correct answers.
Then, I showed them how to switch on the computer from System Unit, by showing which one is System Unit first, then followed by which button to click to switch on the Monitor and also the steps how to shut down the computer.
I asked them to sit in pairs. Before that, remind them not to do anything before I instructed them to do so. So far, they followed what I have told them to do.
Most of the students, managed to Switch On the Monitor and System Unit by pressing the right button.
My objectives are 98% successfully achieved, since some of the students did not know how to hold the mouse properly. So, the problem is, they cannot move the arrow very well to do the steps of shutting down the computer.

0 comments: